Sr SharePoint Developer with TS/SCI Clearance
Researches, designs, develops and/or modifies enterprise-wide systems and/or applications software
1. Designs, develops, codes, tests and debugs highly complex new software products or makes significant enhancements to existing software.
2. Develops and applies advanced methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced software applications and problems.
3. Resolves highly complex hardware/software compatibility and interface design considerations.
4. Conducts investigations and tests of considerable complexity
5. Factors emerging technologies and product supportability into design and implementation.
6. Provides input to staff involved in writing and updating technical documentation such as user manuals, system documentation, and training materials.
7. Advises hardware engineers on machine characteristics that affect software sy stems, such as storage capacity, processing speed, and input/output requirement
8. Prepares reports on analyses, findings, and project progress, and presents results to management and/or customer personnel
9. Serves as a customer interface to resolve problems and ensure requirements are met on a timely basis.
10. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced software developers, and may have supervisory responsibilities
11. Serves as a technical team or task leader.
12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned
13. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
2. Masters Degree preferred.
10-15 years of related software development experience.
At least 12 years of experience in analysis; design; hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications
* 3-5 years of experience with SharePoint 2010 or 2013
* Creation and customization of SharePoint workflows in SharePoint Designer
* Experience creating customized InfoPath forms
* Experience in building and supporting all aspects of SharePoint including sites; site collections; master pages; templates; web parts; content types & policies; lists; libraries; workflows; authentication; security groups; permissions; and customizations
* Understanding of SharePoint solution deployment and site/site collection features
* Familiarity with 3rd party SharePoint applications
* Strong SharePoint troubleshooting skills
* Experience with Central Administration
* Experience in migration of content between sites and SharePoint versions
* Strong documentation and communication skills
* Strong user interaction and business analysis skills
* Understanding of SharePoint business intelligence capabilities
* Understanding of the SharePoint App Model
* Understanding of PKI infrastructure and certificates
* Strong experience with .NET 4.0+ Framework; including Visual Studio; C#; and ASP.NET
* Experience with design and code Web-based applications in a .NET environment
* Experience in the configuration and administration of SQL databases (including queries; stored procedures; functions; triggers; tables; views and indexes) and understanding of SharePoint content databases
* Experience with IIS and Active Directory
* Experience with PowerShell SharePoint module and scripting
* Experience with SharePoint application architecture and information management
* Experience using SharePoint for document management and website publishing
* Microsoft certifications preferred
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals wor ldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.