Service Integration Architect II - TS/SCI Required
* Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
* Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
* Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
* Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
* Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
* Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
* Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
* Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
* Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
* May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related systems engineering experience.
* Provide support to capture, track, analyze, and close requirements at the enterprise level.
* Focus of requirements management is integration of requirements to allow detailed analysis of likelihood of achieving state service reliability, maintainability, and availability.
* Assess impacts of request for change and service requests.
* Prior experience managing lifecycle of requirements desired.
* DOD 8570 - Security + CE
* ITIL V3 Foundation.
Work Schedule - Day Shift.