Service Integration Architect II - TS/SCI Required
* Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
* Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
* Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
* Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
* Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
* Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
* Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
* Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
* Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
* May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related systems engineering experience.
Provide support to capture, track, analyze, and close requirements at the enterprise level.
* Focus of requirements management is integration of requirements to allow detailed analysis of likelihood of achieving state service reliability, maintainability, and availability.
Assess impacts of request for change and service requests.
Prior experience managing lifecycle of requirements desired.
* DOD 8570 - Security + CE
* ITIL V3 Foundation.
Work Schedule - Day Shift.