Advancement Services Assistant: Database Entry and Clean up (Temporary)
Sidwell Friends School—a PK-12, co-educational Quaker day school with campuses in Washington, DC and Bethesda, MD—seeks a temporary Advancement Services Assistant (ASA). The ASA will work in the Office of Institutional Advancement and assist the development team with information organization, database entry and clean up, and general AS support. The position is 12-16 hours per week, with flexibility regarding days and hours.
The Institutional Advancement Office relies heavily on the information in donor files and the donor database, and the ability to easily access pertinent donor information will be vital to the overall success of the fundraising, stewardship, and engagement goals.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help organize crucial information for the Advancement program, which includes but is not limited to:
- · Database update projects
- · Entering research/biographical information into records
- · Event attendance entry
- · Cleaning inaccurate or out of date information
- Provide general AS support to the development team
- Excellent computer skills with working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite; preferred database entry experience
- Interest in development, fundraising, information management, and/or independent
education; previous experience preferred
- Integrity; previous experience with highly confidential information preferred
- Positive, team-player attitude
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and to make good decisions
Applicants should upload a resume, cover letter and contact information for three professional references via our on-line application.