Coordinator, Global Public Partnerships
5 days left
- Full Time
Conservation International (CI) is seeking a Coordinator of Global Public Partnerships.
Based in CI-Headquarters in Arlington, Virginia and reporting to the Vice President, Global Partnerships and Managing Director of CI-Europe. Global Public Partnerships is responsible for providing strategic direction in spearheading expansion of CI’s public donor network through engagement in policy implementation and priority setting discussions with public donors. Public Donors include Multilaterals such as the World Bank, the UN system, and Bilateral such as the government of Norway, and France.
The coordinator position provides administrative and organizational support to the Global Public Partnerships (GPP) team based in Arlington, VA and Brussels, Belgium.
The coordinator will manage the data systems to help the team track campaigns with public donors and help manage the funding pipeline. The coordinator will research funding opportunities and key donor priorities and support editing funding proposals and submissions. Organize conference calls, team/committee meetings, trainings, workshops, social events and manage agendas, logistics, minutes and reporting. Manage travel arrangements and the department calendar. Maintain the program website and post documents, fact sheets, FAQ and related information updates.
Lead Public Funding data collection & campaign tracking
Manage pipeline and tracking systems
Data management for Raiser’s Edge and Agresso
Other duties as assigned by supervisor
- This position is located in Arlington, VA Typical office environment. May need to work extended hours as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree or up to four years of college-level work.
- 2 - 4 years of related work experience, preferably in the conservation, NGO, or advocacy arena.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Solid attention to detail and proofreading skills.
- Ability to function well in a multicultural, diverse, and fast-paced work team environment.
- Comfortable managing multiple duties and adapting to changing priorities.
- Service focus. Courteous, tactful, and proven ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work under general supervision and take initiative to solve problems under supervisor direction.
Language skills in any of CI’s core languages (Spanish, French, Portuguese, or Bhasa Indonesian) is appreciated, but not required.