3 days left
- Full Time
Homewell General, LLC is looking for a determined individual who can work well on a team or one-self as needed. The applicant should be able to work on most home improvement projects. Being self-motivated and showing integrity in your work is important and professionalism is required at all times.
Please call: 703-689-4663
Homewell is in the business of retaining clients and providing them with high quality work. The Carpenter/Carpenters Helper would be.
- Working anywhere in Fairfax County.
- Managing their time to finish efficiently.
- Knowing how to use most power tools, ladders, and equipment.
- Having min. 5 years experience in all or most of the following:
- Doors, Flooring, Drywall, Painting, Finish work, Cabinetry, Demo, Interior/Exterior Trim, Wood Siding, Banisters, Basic Electric, Basic Plumbing, Windows.
Visit our Website to see a comprehensive list of our company and what we are all about. www.Homewellgeneral.com
Apply for Carpenter/Carpenter Helper
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly