Client Services Specialist - Accounts Receivable
1 day left
Intelliteach is a global service provider that offers a full range of business process outsourcing for IT and accounting professionals within the legal industry. We offer complete coverage for any technology or support issues, and are able to create cost-effective methods in accounts receivables management.
We are currently seeking Client Services Specialist to join our Washington DC team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Experience and knowledge of the Legal Industry, and the Intellectual Property practice are in particular, is a plus.
· Knowledge of the Billing and Accounts Receivables systems in the legal industry experience a plus.
· Ability to multitask and administer multiple projects and carry them to completion.
· Strong written and verbal communications skills. Demonstrated ability to communicate with senior management.
· Proven technical proficiency with basic computer applications (Microsoft Suite).
· Excellent and demonstrated high-level of proficiency with Excel.
· Experience with accounting software and adaptability to new software (legal industry experience is a plus).
· Effective and proven research and problem-solving skills.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Windows applications.
- Experience and knowledge of Elite accounting/billing software is a plus.
- Excellent customer service skills and respect for others are a must.
- Must be detail-oriented.
- Must possess superior written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with senior partnership, attorneys, secretaries and clients in a positive and professional manner.
- Ability to organize and delegate work as well as manage and meet the expectations of internal and external clients.
- Ability to handle a fast-pace office, meet strict deadlines and work well under pressure.
- Ability to evaluate situations, prioritize requests and responsibilities, and adapt as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business, accounting or finance preferred.
- Experience and working knowledge of a large billing or accounting system is preferred.
The position is full time. Benefits offered with position include: medical, dental, vision, 401k, paid holidays, paid time off. Final candidates are required to pass background and credit checks. Intelliteach is an Equal Opportunity Employer dedicated to workforce diversity.