Director, Faith Community Nursing Program
Promotes concept of holistic health and preventive care, using nurses and voluntary health ministry teams in valid ministry within congregational structures. Demonstrates community presence and commitment to excellence and caring, influencing community health initiatives and improving community health. Supports Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Health.Job Description Details:
Minimum Licensure & Certification Required (if applicable):
1. Current license from Maryland Board of Nursing or Compact State as Registered Nurse (RN).
2. Valid State Driver's License.
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN); Master of Science in Nursing (MSN), or Master's Degree in Health Education or Health Administration, preferred.
2. Supervisory experience, and minimum of five (5) years of relevant professional nursing experience.
3. Knowledge of principles of community health and systems dynamics; comfort with concepts of whole person health, spirituality and diverse theologies.
4. Professionalism and integrity; self-directed, and able to make independent decisions.
5. Strong leadership, interpersonal, administrative, and supervisory skills.
6. Verbal and written communication skills.
7. Basic word processing and computer skills.
8. Ability to work flexible hours.
9. Ability to design and evaluate community health programs.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.
Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and InclusionTrinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.