Service Integration Architect III - TS/SCI Required
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
3. Participates in the upgrading of operating systems and design of systems enhancements.
4. Provides input for documentation on new or existing systems.
5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
9. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as assigned.
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
5-8 years of related systems engineering experience.
Skills in Configuration Management required. CM and Data Management will be performed as an integrated, standardized function across the program. Support the
Enterprise Configuration Management (CM) and Data Management effort by identifying, documenting, aggregating, controlling, maintaining and auditing attributes of CIs, throughout their lifecycle. Support development, documentation and improvement of standardized CM processes and procedures.
Must possess current DoD Information Assurance (IA) Certification to be considered for employment; either valid CompTIA Security+ CE OR CCNA-Security certification. Security+ CE Certification preferred. In addition, must attain the required ITIL Intermediate v.3 Certification within sixty (60) days of Hire Date.
Work Schedule - Day Shift
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.