Resident Accounting Clerk
This position is responsible for performing all routine functions related to rent and subsidy payment processing, and tenant ledger adjustments. Must have the ability to perform data entry accurately and quickly. Involves daily contact with residents to respond to inquiries, resolve issues or explain procedures. Maintain receipt and charge batches. Review receipt batches and deposit slips for accuracy and correctness. Assist in the monthly preparation of “non-payment of rent” legal filings. Follow established procedures for collecting balances owed by former residents
- Requires High School diploma or equivalent, with some accounting courses
- Two years experience in accounting or related work.
- Must have knowledge of Excel, Word and basic accounting principles.
- Must have the ability to communicate well, both orally and in writing.
- Good data entry and 10-key calculator skills needed.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus