(RN) Care Coach
The Care Coach’s primary responsibility is to provide leadership and supervision of Home Care nursing team Members. The Care Coach takes the lead in coaching, supervising, directing and coordinating the Home Care nursing program to ensure excellence in the delivery of care for clients in their homes. The Care Coach has a focus to partner in the coordination, direct delivery of care and development of NLCS and myPotential at Home nursing programs and services. The Care Coach will also be responsible for coordinating the development and completion of the client assessment process and individualized plan of care, and assisting with the overall systems and processes of myPotential at Home in accordance with current Federal, State, and local standards, guidelines, along with NLCS and myPotential at Home policies and procedures.
- Ensures that the highest degree of quality care is delivered and maintained at all times.
- Trains staff in performance of duties including NLCS and myPotential at Home standards of service excellence.
- Collaborates with interdisciplinary team, identifies ways to improve care of clients, and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Provides strong supervisory, performance management, leadership and coaching skills for their team through in home supervisory visits, competency testing as well as frequent communication and availability.
- Monitors staffing and home care activities; communicates policies and procedures.
- Takes lead in recruiting and on-boarding home care staff; ensures appropriate training on standards of nursing services practices during the orientation of new employees.
- Reviews Home Care Client service and visit plans and assumes responsibility of assigned home care visits to include weekends and holidays to monitor visit schedule to ensure continuity and quality care.
- Ensures acuity of home services is appropriate for assigned team members. Collaborates with myPotential at Home scheduler, Clinical Services Director, and other Care Coaches as appropriate; makes changes as required.
- Registered Nurse licensed in the state Virginia.
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in home health, home care, hospice or other related healthcare entity CPR and first aid certifications must be active and maintained.
- Valid driver’s license must be active and maintained.
- Must complete a basic health screening including Tuberculosis (PPD) and drug screening clearances and have a satisfactory criminal record report as required by state law.
- Knowledge, experience and proficiency with Home Care standards and CMS guidelines a plus.
- Knowledge with certified nursing assistant, PCA and Licensed/Registered Nurse Scope of Practice.
- Experience in geriatric and/or subacute nursing, medication, treatment administration; unit and or house supervisory.
- Proven, positive leadership skills essential.
- Computer electronic medical record experience is required.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a diverse group of stakeholders.
- Ability to partner, communicate, coach and counsel direct report team members.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
Apply for (RN) Care Coach
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly