JN+A, a leading Architecture and Project Management firm, specializing in the hospitality industry seeks an administrative assistant to provide professional support for our fast-paced, Rockville, MD-based headquarters.
- Proofread documents and Excel files
- Create and manage contracts and sub-consultant agreements
- Accounts payable, expense reports, assist with client invoicing
- Perform clerical duties such as copying, filing, collating, etc.
- Develop Additional Services agreements with office staff
- Track project data statistics
- Occasional phone coverage of the front desk
- Assist staff members with projects on an as-needed basis
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned
- Associates degree in related field required, bachelors preferred
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Excel and the rest of the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Position requires demonstrated working knowledge of office practices, procedures, and equipment;
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions;
- Ability to multi-task and be a team player;
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs;
- Ability to quickly and independently perform specialized clerical tasks;
- Minimum two years of administrative experience required.
Excellent benefits, salary commensurate with experience. Send resume, project experience list, and salary requirements to email@example.com. No phone calls please.