Clinical Value Analyst
- Full Time
Participates and/or leads strategic sourcing activities for Holy Cross Health's departments, by facilitating and driving cost reduction opportunities through improved standardization, utilization, price leveling strategies, and value analysis. Receives and processes value analysis requests. Actively participates in decision whether or not to adopt new technologies and/or bring new products to Holy Cross Health's facilities. Assembles and leads cross-functional teams across Holy Cross Health, to drive system-wide priorities, achieve service and quality excellence, and transfer knowledge of \"best practice\" and strategic sourcing activities. Performs research and data analysis, and develops strategies and relevant tools, as appropriate, to monitor and identify potential savings. Manages key and preferred supplier relationships, as well as Trinity Health's Supplier Diversity program. Drafts requests for competitive bids, guides contract negotiations, oversees contract implementation, conducts supplier performance reviews, and tracks dollars spent and compliance to cost savings initiatives. Supports Mission of Trinity Health and Holy Cross Health.
Minimum Licensure & Certification Required (if applicable):
1. Related medical certification (Registered Nurse (RN) preferred).
Minimum Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
1. Bachelor's Degree (major in Business or Hospital Administration preferred).
2. Five (5) years of clinical experience, such as in nursing, surgery or therapy.
3. Project management experience.
4. Previous experience in purchasing and materials management strongly preferred; good knowledge of hospital equipment and supplies.
5. Ability to convert data into information, by performing advanced analysis, including savings validation analysis (post product conversion), forecasting, risk assessment, process analysis, and total cost of ownership.
6. Ability to develop and implement commodity and services sourcing strategies that yield measurable spend reduction.
7. Hands-on proficient experience in Microsoft Excel and Word.
8. Experience in automated supply chain management applications programs (Lawson) a plus.
9. Ability to work independently in responsible and effective manner with minimal direct supervision.
10. Goal oriented, with emphasis on creating efficiencies, reducing costs, and improving quality of patient care delivery.
Holy Cross Health is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.
Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran (M/F/D/V) status.Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.