Principal Identity and Access Management Specialist
3 days left
- Full Time
The U. S. Senate is seeking a Principal Identity and Access Management Specialist to support its IAM program. The ideal candidate will have experience designing, implementing, and supporting Identity and Access Management solutions.
This is advanced professional work in a highly-specialized Information Technology discipline architecting, implementing, and supporting identity management and privileged access management systems. As the principal architect and lead technical expert, the incumbent may be called upon to research and resolve issues escalated by other support groups, as well as recommend long-term strategic directions for Senate technology. As a Project Manager, the incumbent may be assigned project management responsibilities which include the coordination and review of work efforts and monitoring of budgets and timetables. Work is performed under the general direction of the Identity and Access Manager.
- Not Required
● Knowledge of information technology software, hardware and network communication technology and protocols.
● Knowledge of network operating systems software internals and UNIX, Windows-based operating systems.
● Knowledge of IAM industry trends and emerging technologies.
● Knowledge of systems design, systems analysis, and system integration.
● Ability to plan, direct, assign, supervise and evaluate project teams and task forces.
● Ability to provide policy direction to management.
● Ability to analyze, evaluate, troubleshoot and resolve complex and critical system hardware, software or networking related problems.
● Ability to plan and conduct hardware, software and network testing and evaluation programs.
• Minimum of BA/BS plus eight to ten years of experience or equivalent combination of education and experience with the required or related technologies.
• Knowledge of IAM industry trends and emerging technologies.
• 5+ years' of relevant hands-on technical management experience of software developers/system administrators/architects as well as a record of individual technical achievement developing custom applications
• Network, application, storage, and security integration experience.
• Multi-factor authentication solutions and technologies.
• Expert knowledge of three or more of the following technologies: Directory Services, Authentication/Authorization(SSO, Federation, etc), Provisioning, Privileged Account Management, Public Key Infrastructure
• Hands-on experience developing and deploying enterprise Identity & Access Management solutions.
• Experience with Cloud related IAM challenges.
• Experience identifying and documenting business requirements and translating those requirements into design specifications.
• Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work across a broad range of technologies to deliver complex solutions.
• Ability to coordinate multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
• Ability to articulate complex technical issues with both technicians and clients.
• Ability to compose and present material to communicate difficult concepts and gain consensus.
• Effective time management skills demonstrated by successful and timely completion of projects.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• The successful applicant must be both an effective team player and capable of working independently on multiple projects simultaneously. This position requires excellent analytical and technical skills, the ability to learn new technologies, and effective verbal and written communication skills.