Financial Management Specialist, NF-05
- Full Time
America's Logistics Combat Support Agency
The Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) is a U.S. Department of Defense (DoD) agency. DLA provides worldwide logistics support for the missions of the Military Departments and the Unified Combatant Commands under conditions of peace and war. It also provides logistics support to other DoD Components and certain Federal agencies, foreign governments, international organizations, and others as authorized.
This position is a Nonappropriated Fund (NAF) position with DLA Installation Support at HQ Defense Logistics Agency, in the Morale, Welfare, and Recreation (MWR) Division, Fort Belvoir, VA.
Non-appropriated Funds (NAF) Regular positions include the following NAF Benefits: Annual and Sick Leave, Retirement Plan and 401(k) Plan, Health and Life Insurance, Long Term Care Plan Insurance and Flexible Spending Account.
- Not Required
Demonstrated ability to perform the duties described as listed above using theories, principles, practices and techniques of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
Conditions of employment:
1. A one-year probationary period may be required upon selection.
2. You must meet all qualification requirements by the closing date of this announcement.
3. E-Verify: If you are selected for this position, the documentation that you present for purposes of completing the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Form I-9 will be verified through the DHS "E-Verify" system. Federal Law requires DHS to use the E-Verify system to verify the employment eligibility of all new hires, and obligates the new hire to take affirmative steps to resolve any discrepancies identified by the system as a condition of continued employment. The U.S. Department of Army is an E-Verify Participant.
4. All required background check IAW AR 215-3 must be successfully completed and maintained.
5. Satisfactory completion of a US Army Criminal Command Records Check.
6. You will be required to show Social Security card upon appointment to a NAF position.
7. All required background checks of AR 215-3, must be successfully completed and maintained including National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI).