Research Assistant, Department of Psychiatry - School of Medicine, Georgetown University Medical Ce
Research Assistant, Department of Psychiatry - School of Medicine, Georgetown University Medical Center
Georgetown University School of Medicine's Department of Psychiatry is actively developing a clinical research program that includes clinical trials measuring the effect of treatments on anxiety and depressive disorders.
The Research Assistant assists with organization of clinical trials, carrying out study visits, keeping data generated from the treatment trials organized, and manuscript and grant preparation. Reporting to the study's Principal Investigator, the Research Assistant has duties that include but are not limited to:
- Recruits, screens, and monitors patients involved in study protocols, and schedules and oversees study visits.
- Performs literature searches for grant and manuscript preparation, and helps with reference management for grants and manuscripts
- Prepares and modifies documents related to human subjects boards/IRB, ethics committee proposals; organizes all study related documents and computer records; and performs data entry as well as and data checking and monitoring.
- Bachelor's degree
- At least 6 months of previous experience working in clinical research
- Working knowledge of STATA statistical program
If you currently work at Georgetown University, please exit this website and login to GMS (gms.georgetown.edu) using your Net ID and password. Please select the Career worklet on your GMS Home dashboard to view Jobs at Georgetown.
Please note that in order to be considered an applicant for any position at Georgetown University you must submit a cover letter and resume for each position of interest for which you believe you are qualified. These documents are not kept on file for future positions.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please click here for more information, or contact the Office of Institutional Diversity, Equity, and Affirmative Action (IDEAA) at 202-687-4798 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need some assistance with the application process? Please call 202-687-2500
Georgetown University is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer fully dedicated to achieving a diverse faculty and staff. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.