Flexible Part-Time Customer Service Representative
Sparks Group has multiple openings within a fast-growing healthcare firm that was recently named one of the Top 50 Places to Work in 2015 by the Washington Post. This is a part-time call center opportunity with varying shifts throughout the week. Callers will request information for resources on substance abuse and mental health topics. Contact Center Representatives are responsible for handling calls in an empathetic and professional manner to ensure that callers have the best customer service experience possible. This position could become a permanent role within the organization and offers upward mobility opportunities for long-term growth potential.
- Respond to high volume calls to answer inquiries related to mental health or substance abuse topics.
- Research information and online resources to suggest material based on specific inquiries.
- Identify referral sources for substance abuse and mental health treatment services.
- Provide professional customer service to callers.
- Previous call center experience preferred.
- Educational background in health services, social work, or psychology preferred.
- Must have availability to train during core business hours Monday through Friday.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Fluent Spanish skills preferred.
Qualified candidates should send their resume and then call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Flexible Part-Time Customer Service Representative
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly