Research Associate (Finance) - Temporary
The Ford Agency has an exciting opening for a long-term, temporary Research Associate role with a prestigious national consulting group. The Research Associate will focus on a range of financial issues, such as securities, markets, risk management, regulation, and compliance. it’s a fantastic opportunity for someone with demonstrated experience in financial research to take on a substantive project and work with an excellent team of experts.
- A Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Economics
- At least three (3) years of demonstrated relevant research experience
- Exceptional research and writing skills
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office
- Experience with Bloomberg, LexisNexis, and Westlaw
This is a temporary role and is available immediately. Please send your resume as a Word document or as a PDF via email to:
ATTN: Research Associate Finance - Temp
To see more open positions available through The Ford Agency, please check out our website at www.ford-agency.com.
The Ford Agency, Inc.
1660 L Street, NW
Washington, D.C. 20036