Center for Economic and Social Research Washington, District of Columbia
It’s an exciting time at USC. We are world-renowned for our innovative education, academic excellence and path-breaking research in a vibrant region exploding with potential. As part of a university that is on an upward trajectory, excellent development and advancement opportunities are possible here. Ultimately, you will support the university’s expansive, humanity-centered mission: “The development of human beings and society as a whole through the cultivation and enrichment of the human mind and spirit.”
USC’s Center for Economic and Social Research (CESR) is looking for an Administrative Assistant to serve as a Center Assistant for its Washington, D.C. office.
Job responsibilities include:
- Provides logistical support services to office operations, programs, and specific projects.
- Formats reports, proposals and other project deliverables.
- Manages office operations, including ordering supplies and addressing maintenance issues.
- Handles consultant contract preparation and finalization, in consultation with relevant unit.
- Submits reimbursements, books travel, and submits fee claims for consultants and independent contractors.
- Must have word processing/formatting experience and excellent Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) skills (Access skills preferred, but not required).
Performs other related duties as assigned or requested. The University reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
Minimum Education: Bachelor's degree, Combined experience/education as substitute for minimum education
Minimum Experience: 3 years
Minimum Field of Expertise: Secretarial or specialized clerical and administrative experience
Preferred Education: Bachelor's degree
Preferred Experience: 4 years