Executive Assistant and Marketing Coordinator
District Partners Real Estate, LLC, an Alexandria-based boutique real estate agency, is seeking a full-time executive assistant. The ideal candidate is an exceptionally talented problem solver with strong organizational skills. District Partners Real Estate, LLC, is the next evolution of District One Properties, LLC. Launched in January, the business is in a time of transition and growth. We need a self-motivated individual capable of taking on various roles to support owner and Principal Broker, Andre Perez.
As an executive assistant, you will work for a busy real estate broker in all the support aspects of our office operation, including marketing and social media, contract-to-close management and more. Additionally, every day's first priority is lead management and follow-up. This entails calls, email management, and hand-written notes. The overall purpose is to free our agents so that they may focus on building client relationships and advancing their business. From document preparation to deadline tracking, your goal is to make life easier for agents and clients every step of the way.
Those Applying Should Possess the Following Attributes:
- Strong writing skills for correspondence, background materials, ad copy, and other written communications.
- Knowledge about Apple operating systems.
- Advanced organizational skills.
- Ability to interact with people and represent our brand.
- Familiarity and experience with social media outlets.
- Willingness to learn about marketing.
- Ability to type 70 words a minute.
- Excellent phone and communication skills.
- A friendly and collaborative personality.
- Able to work a minimum of 30-50 hours/week MON-SAT. Set office hours.
- Must maintain a reliable, professional vehicle and means of transportation at all times.
Other Required Qualities:
- Must be upbeat & positive.
- Must be people-oriented with the ability to anticipate and meet clients’ needs and wants.
- Must be adaptable to clients’ and agents' different personality types.
- Must be a good listener and intuitive!
- Must be detail oriented.
- Must be able to face challenges and deadlines with efficiency.
- Must be coachable, and have a desire to learn and succeed.
- Must be reliable, dependable and on time.
- Must be able to implement and follow directions, systems and procedures.
- Must be able to communicate with management and co-workers in an effective and personable manner.
Duties Will Include:
Handling paperwork such as contracts, addenda, disclosures, and worksheets.
Constant communication with all parties involved in transactions.
Coordinating steps of transaction from contract to closing.
Website management and updates.
Helping design print marketing campaigns.
Creating and editing video.
Managing social media content and accounts.
Developing strategies for improving lead conversion.
Inputting leads into database and tracking system.
Following up on leads.
Daily communication with active clients.
Applicants must complete the following DISC self-assessment and share the results along with a copy of their resume. DISC Assessment (https://www.tonyrobbins.com/ue/)
The job is NOT for a sales person. Real estate experience is helpful, but not required.