Sr Business Administrator - TS/SCI req'd
* Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization.
* Performs non-routine administrative and analytical tasks in one or more business support functions within the organization, including contracts, recruiting, finance, logistics, purchasing.
* Maintains financial databases, analyze data, and develop reports.
* Develops budgets for assigned contracts and tracks performance to budgets.
* Interacts with contracting officer and contracting officer representative for any questions pertaining to contract cost, FAR clauses, and program allowable items.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, policies, and procedures.
* Assist Program Manager with monthly, quarterly, and annual report gathering.
* Participates in projects as required.
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
5-8 years of related administrative and analytical experience.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.