Executive Assistant - TS/SCI w/Poly Required
General Dynamics Information Technology is currently seeking a skilled Executive Assistant that will be able to perform a variety of administrative duties in support of our Customer.
The candidate will perform; but will not be limited to; the following responsibilities:
* Maintains a schedule of appointments for a manager or office; monitors email and telephones of manager(s) or office members.
* Drafts; proofreads; edits and gives final review of all correspondences; produces other documents such as instructions; spreadsheets; presentations; and reports; passes and receives clearances and prepares access lists.
* Maintains tracking records and filing systems; archives files as necessary; maintains and updates databases or spreadsheets; prepares; tracks; monitors; and analyses statistics.
* Produces content and materials for briefing packages and presents information through briefings to various audiences.
* Prepares and disseminates information to appropriate individuals/offices; processes administrative and personnel paperwork.
* Compiles; collates; analyzes; and summarizes abstracting data; performs research; retrieves information or documents from databases; and the Internet.
* Administers and troubleshoots databases; sets up new user accounts and accesses; runs reports; performs database clean up tasks.
* Performs as Action Officer for oversight; monitoring; and reporting on status of task completion related to the execution of a program; process; or transaction.
* Evaluates; proposes; and implements innovative and/or new administrative processes to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of support administration.
* Plans; schedules; organizes and executes meetings; conference; and off-sites.
* Participates in meetings and events; serving as recorder or working member of group; may brief or present administrative support related information.
* Performs back up duties for other offices within the directorate/office.
* Produces and/or prepares weekly status reports on the progress of action items and initiatives for the function or business areas.
* Maintains inventory; issues equipment; records; receipts; or supplies.
* Assists with the oversight and accounting for inventory.
* Plans and supports the transportation of material and people.
* Plans and supports office renovations and move management activities.
* Maintains accounting records; processes travel; training and POV vouchers; assists with the approval process for government credit card purchasing; and handles disbursing transactions including airline tickets; metro checks; and general information; tracks overall budget for component or program.
* Performs as a focal point for a program or process; assists with a program or process.
* Ensures compliance with agency/IC regulations and procedures; coordinates; tracks; and monitors administrative and program support activity.
Position requires active Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph clearance.
Associate or Bachelor's level degree; or a recognized Professional Certification in a directly related field of study.
At least 5-7 years of progressively responsible administrative support experience; comparable to work performed as a mid to senior level Executive Assistant; and more than 3 years working within the IC.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.