Sr. Training Specialist - Ft. Polk, LA - Secert Clearance Required
7 days left
- Full Time
Sr. Training Specialist Ft. Polk, LATS/SCI Clearance Required
- Support the DCGS-A during CTC Rotation exercises and attend DCGS-A Planning Conferences.
- Provide technical support and subject matter expertise for the integration of the DCGS-A into the MCTCs and BCTP operations group in support of their training mission.
- Teach, coach, and advise analysts in the use of DCGS-A and the replication and management of the DCGS-A database
- Assist supported organization in the development of training strategies and plans for the operational employment of the DCGS-A Capabilities
- Work side-by-side with analysts; helping, enabling, and empowering them to populate the DCGS-A Tactical Entity Database (TED), create intelligence products to support the Find, Fix, Exploit, Analyze, and Dissemination (F3EAD) process
- Conducts research into new training, educational, and multimedia technologies.
- Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned
- Participates in special projects as required
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills and ability to work independently, with minimum direction; self-motivated and results-focused mindset are a must.
- Subject matter expertise with the tools and applications within the DCGS-A family of systems
- Experience in the military decision making process and execution of the Intelligence Preparation of the Battlespace (IPB) process
- Experience in Military S2/G2 intelligence operations
- Experience in developing intelligence products to support the F3EAD process
- Experience with the Tactical Entity Database
- Experience with DCGS-A interoperability and transmitting data to other Mission Command Systems
- Experience with Geospatial applications (ArcGIS, Google Earth, 2D Map, Terra Explorer)
- Experience with the development and delivery of organizational training programs and Program of Instruction
- Must meet Central Command deployment criteria.
- Able to work in austere field environments.
- Other duties as assigned.