Software Engineer (Java) with Polygraph
5 days left
- Full Time
A collaborative entrepreneurial business analytics office is moving applications and data infrastructure to the Cloud and is seeking technical expertise in Cloud-based application development and the security approval process. Education Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience. Qualifications A collaborative entrepreneurial business analytics office is moving applications and data infrastructure to the Cloud and is seeking technical expertise in Cloud-based application development and the security approval process.
- At least one year experience writing applications in Java, as well as experience with database management systems and working knowledge of Oracle databases in particular.
- Knowledge of various software architectures and how to properly employ them when building applications.
- At least six months on-the-job experience in Cloud-based application development (or equivalent in training or professional expertise).
- Experience with certification and accreditation tools and processes, and a proactive approach to prioritizing security approval tasks.
- Ability to diagnose, isolate, explain, and expediently resolve complex problems pertaining to application development.
- Excellent customer service, communication, and collaboration skills, especially the ability to explain complex technical issues to a nontechnical audience.
- Keep apprised of industry technological enhancements and changes; assess and selects enhancements/innovations deemed feasible and appropriate.
- Excellent ability to document system schematics and application dependencies.
- 5-8 years of related software development experience.
- Experience with and advocate for agile practices and project tracking mechanisms and/or previous experience or training as a scrum master.