Principal Systems Engineer - TS/SCI Req'd
* Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems.
* Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering.
* Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis.
* Plans upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements.
* Develops documentation on new or existing systems.
* Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements.
* Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems.
* Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance.
* Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility.
* Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility.
* May serve as a technical team or task lead.
* Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met.
* Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned.
* Participates in special projects as required.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience.
8-10 years of related systems engineering experience.
Experience as a Network Engineer; Also, skills in Systems Integration, Project Management skills, and Java developer.
DoD8570 certification required: Security+CE
Oracle; SharePoint; CISSP/CASP