Principal Video Engineer with TS/SCI Clearance
The Audiovisual Systems Technician position is part of a high touch, front line team that provides full life cycle support on an enterprise level for video conferencing, and audio visual technology. The Audiovisual Systems Technician will be responsible for integration, and commissioning of systems in support of high level conference meetings using today's latest technology.
• Install and maintain Audio Visual (AV) and Video Teleconferencing (VTC) ranging from simple (Desktop) to complex (Video Walls; Network Operation Centers) solutions.
• Troubleshoot and document infrastructure changes that support AV and VTC systems to include CAD drawings.
• Manage AV integration projects through all stages of the construction process from Schematic
• Configure, test, and adjust audio and video parameters and control systems settings.
• Document and record all details of the identification and resolution of any network faults on the customer networks using the help desk ticketing software.
• Take responsibility and ownership of any identified or customer reported faults with AV or VTC systems and monitor all actions taken to resolve the faults.
• Provide extensive troubleshooting, installation, configuration, and testing of videoconferencing, audiovisual equipment (videoconferencing, multimedia, audiovisual, projection systems, displays, cameras, microphones, integrated A/V systems, document cameras, streaming technologies, etc.) and collaboration technologies.
• Address and troubleshoot customer issues received via email or phone, as well as through monitoring tools, for videoconferencing endpoints, infrastructure, integrated A/V systems, and networks.
• Test, configuration, and troubleshooting of IP and ISDN networks in support of videoconferencing and A/V equipment
• Candidate must be ITIL Foundation certified or capable of obtaining ITIL Foundation level certification.
• Extensive knowledge with demonstrated experience engineering, documenting and implementing designs for Video Conferencing, conference rooms, Webcasting, and Streaming Video systems using today's latest technology.
• Strong knowledge with demonstrated experience using VTC Codec's, Audio Mixers, Control Systems, AV automation, Wiring, Amplifiers, Microphones, Projection systems, Video Cameras and other A/V peripheral equipment.
• Crestron Control systems programming
• Experience working with and troubleshooting Cisco, Tandberg, Polycom products required