Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist
GSS, a leading distributor of lab equipment to the Federal Government is seeking an Accounts Receivable Clerk. This is an entry level position that requires excellent communication skills and attention to details. The job involves management of open orders. An ideal candidate must be able to work independently with emphasis on time management. Salary + annual bonus based on performance.
Job Title: Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist
- Management and processing of open sale orders.
- Daily process of customer credit cards.
- Obtain tracking and shipping charges.
- Maintenance of cancelled sales orders and purchase orders.
- Distribution of invoices to customers.
- Other accounting duties as needed.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must have knowledge of billing /collections process.
- Must be able to multi-task with emphasis on time management skills.
- Must have accurate/ strong data entry skills.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics Navision a plus.
- Minimum two years accounting experience.
Hiring Location: Reston, VA
Please send salary requirements and resumes to HR@govsci.com.
Apply for Accounts Receivable Billing Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly