Practice Accreditation Specialist
The American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO) is looking for an individual with at least three years of related work experience to join our Quality Improvement Department. This individual will be responsible for providing on going customer service support to Radiation Oncology practices seeking accreditation in our APEx program. Major responsibilities include conducting pre-facility visit teleconferences with radiation oncology facilities and surveyors; finalizing logistics and preparation for facility visits; maintaining records of practices’ accreditation cycles and sending accreditation communications; conducting staff review of practice’s application materials; communicating with practices on necessary updates and changes; assisting facilities in interpreting APEx policies, procedures and accreditation standards and providing support to practices preparing a self-assessment. Individual will also be the key contact with ASTRO’s communications and marketing department on developing the content for increasing APEx awareness and will be responsible for website updates, announcements, and social media posts as well as conducting an annual outreach campaign to increase the number of APEx accredited programs.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Previous accreditation and/or association experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to represent ASTRO effectively to external and internal stakeholders.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, pay close attention to detail and meet deadlines.
- Ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal and critical thinking skills with the ability to interact professionally and effectively with all levels of staff and members.
- Must have a professional demeanor; be self-directed and able to work without direct supervision.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Word and Excel.
ASTRO offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package which includes:
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, majority company paid.
- 401K with immediate company contribution.
- 23 days of Paid Time Off annually.
- 12 Paid Holidays.
- Employer subsidized commuter benefits.
- Employer paid short and long term disability insurance.
- and more
Please see our website www.astro.org for more information about ASTRO. We are an equal/affirmative action employer.
To apply: Click Here