Human Resources Manager
Are you looking for a new challenge in your human resources career? We are seeking an HR Manager for a partner in the Gainesville/Manassas area who is looking for the next step in their career path. Candidates who have experience with field employees and/or are bilingual are especially encouraged to apply!
The HR Manager is accountable for the direction and administration of all human resource activities, including policy development and implementation, employee relations, talent acquisition, performance management and compensation, training and development, benefit programs and record management.
- Helps create and implement policies and procedures
- Manage physical and digital filing process
- Monitors employee recruitment strategy and manages ATS process
- Conduct new hire orientations
- Responsible for reporting
- Oversee training and development programs
- Oversight of employee relations programs
- Management of all audits and compliance programs
- Investigates workers’ compensation, employee relations, and unemployment claims
- Seeking candidates with roughly 2 years of HR Management or significant Generalist experience and ready to move to the next level
- Knowledge of employment practices, laws, and regulations
- Familiarity with compensation and benefits best practices
- Experience with light industrial and/or significant field employee base is highly desired
- Bilingual capability (English/Spanish) is a plus
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!