Bilingual Adminstrative Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a reputable organization in the environmental services industry and they’re looking for a dynamic, bilingual, HR Assistant to join their team. This is an entry-level role and a great opportunity to gain exposure within human resources. If you enjoy working in a team environment and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then apply today!
- Assist staff with daily HR operations
- Maintain personnel records and compile reports
- Manage new hire paperwork
- Effectively respond to inquiries and concerns from field employees
- Accurately enter information into HRIS system
- Assist in coordinating company events
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Entry-level position with college degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with state and federal requirements and regulations
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check to meet position eligibility requirements
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!