Bilingual Adminstrative Assistant
Sparks Group has partnered with a reputable organization in the environmental services industry and they’re looking for a dynamic, bilingual, HR Assistant to join their team. This is an entry-level role and a great opportunity to gain exposure within human resources. If you enjoy working in a team environment and thrive in a fast-paced environment, then apply today!
- Assist staff with daily HR operations
- Maintain personnel records and compile reports
- Manage new hire paperwork
- Effectively respond to inquiries and concerns from field employees
- Accurately enter information into HRIS system
- Assist in coordinating company events
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual in English and Spanish
- Entry-level position with college degree preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
- Professional demeanor and ability to maintain confidentiality
- Familiarity with state and federal requirements and regulations
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Applicants selected will be subject to a background check to meet position eligibility requirements
Qualified candidates should send their resume OR call Sparks Group for additional details. Please note resume must include a valid email address in order to be considered.
We look forward to discussing your background, your current job search, and your potential career path with Sparks Group!
Apply for Bilingual Adminstrative Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly