Modeling and Simulation Model Manager - Secret Clearance - Ramstein AFB, Germany
7 days left
- Full Time
Modeling and Simulation Model Secret Clearance Ramstein AFB, Germany Responsibilities: Works directly with other senior technical personnel and project managers in the planning and execution of technical activities on complex projects related to the modeling and simulation systems. Employs existing guidelines and instructions, guidance from higher-level engineers, experience, and independent judgment to plan and accomplish task objectives. Assignments may require the development and/or recommendations to current techniques and procedures. Tasks:
- Applies functional experiences and training to assist the GDIT M&S support services team in installing, configuring, testing, and maintaining modeling and simulation systems.Participates in a variety of Live Virtual Constructive (LVC) training events as a model manager, managing the execution and performance of the assigned models.Manages models in the Air, Space and Cyber Constructive (ASCCE) suite including the installation, configuration, patching and troubleshooting of the software.Support that includes M&S and systems preparation for, during and after events: training, testing, configuration management, providing operational support for AWSIM, CSI, ABS and/or NGTS system software and hardware adjustments/ development, and database management.Creates and maintain M&S technical diagrams and documentation including configuration management documents, continuity plans, training manuals and training plans.
- Experience in general systems administration in Linux and Windows
- Specific responsibilities include:
- Provide systems technical services for Linux and Windows workstations in an exercise network environment.Update system images for M&S Linux and Windows workstations according to DISA guidelines and provide patch management, routine maintenance and troubleshooting for the systems.
- Security + ce or equivalent required