Linux System Administrator
The Linux System Administrator (SA) is responsible for effective provisioning, installation/configuration, operation, and maintenance of systems hardware and software and related infrastructure. This individual participates in technical research and development to enable continuing innovation within the infrastructure. This individual ensures that system hardware, operating systems, software systems, and related procedures adhere to organizational values, enabling staff and end users.
- Not Required
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, and equivalent work experience is preferred.
- Five or more years of Linux system administration experience.
- Strong knowledge and experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux.
- Windows Administration
- VMware Administration
- Firewalls and Intrusion detection
- Oracle database administration
- MS SQL database administration
- System Administration on the Cloud (Azure, AWS, etc.)
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Continued employment is contingent upon satisfactorily completing a criminal history records check. Employment with the U.S. House of Representatives is at-will. EOE.