Sr. Drafter / CAD Operator
General Job Summary:
Prepares and maintains blueprints, maps, charts, graphs, and other technical drawings.
1. Prepares detailed drawings of mechanical and electronic components, assemblies, and engineering change orders.
2. Prepares drawings from detailed notes and specifications.
3. May recommend modifications and changes for design improvement and simplification.
4. Verifies completed work and checks dimensions, materials to be used, and quantities.
5. May use a PC or CAD workstation.
6. May provide guidance and work leadership to less-experienced drafters.
7. Maintains current knowledge of relevant tools and equipment as assigned.
8. Participates in special projects as required.
9. Requires an Associates Degree in a related technical discipline or the equivalent combination of education, technical/vocational/military training, or work experience.
10. 3-5 years of related drafting experience.
11. Not less than five years of experience as designer or draftsman working with CAD software
12. Fluent in English, Functional Arabic language is preferred but not required
13. Must be able to maintain a Kuwaiti transferable residency and Kuwait driving license
14. Must be willing to reside in Kuwait in order to obtain J-2 badge for all Kuwaiti Bases
15. DoD Secret clearance required. U.S. Citizenship required.