Development Intern Inscape Publico
Inscape Publico is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit architecture firm whose mission is to provide affordable professional architecture services for other nonprofits and the people they serve. We believe nonprofits deserve access to professional architecture services, thereby allowing them to leverage the power of design to further their missions.
The Development Intern will be responsible for helping the Executive Director and other staff to maintain and expand Inscape Publico's funding from private foundations, governmental grants, and private donors, among others. Under the primary supervision of the Executive Director, the Development Intern will be responsible but not limited to the following tasks:
- Engage in research to identify new individual, corporate, foundation, and government prospects.
- Maintain Inscape Publico's funding database.
- Assisting with development of program specific grant proposals.
- Assisting with planning and implementation of fundraising events.
- Communication tools - social media, emails, website, and newsletters.
The ideal applicant will have the following qualifications.
- BA in related major or undergrad interested in working in the nonprofit sector.
- Graduate student.
- Excellent written communication, research, and organizational skills.
- Computer literacy, with experience with fundraising databases preferred.
- Strong graphic design skills.
This is an ideal position for a student, recent graduate, or young professional looking to make an impact locally and globally. Please visit our website to learn more about the organization. www.inscapepublico.org