7 days left
- Full Time
Immediate opportunity for a Facilities Manager to work for a non-profit in Bethesda.
- Oversee the daily administration of office services, facilities management, assist mail services for office as needed
- Coordinate and assist with furniture moves, conference room setup, and general office maintenance.
- Ensure that kitchen, conference rooms, copier areas, balcony, and storage rooms are maintained. Monitor appliances and arrange for repair as needed.
- Coordinate and monitor building staff on maintenance issues.
- Assist Mail Center staff to coordinate with building management use of freight elevator and loading dock for deliveries
- Process and code all invoices associated with job function.
- Oversee maintenance of warehouse/storage area by purging, shredding or recycling documents in accordance to association policy
- Participate in building evacuations
- 2-3 years' experience as a Facilities Manager
- BA/BS in related field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understands protocol and maintains good judgement
- Strong Word, Excel, and Outlook skills
- Detail oriented
- "Can Do" attitude