Enterprise IT Instructor (Infrastructure) (w/ Polygraph)
Develops computer systems specifications that address business requirements and that fit with company/customer system architecture standards.
1. Analyzes and evaluates existing or proposed systems and designs complex computer systems to process data.
2. Analyzes procedures and systems to refine their formulation and convert to programmable formats.
3. Writes or updates software specifications.
4. Creates logical data models based on functional requirements.
5. Performs quality assurance review of specifications for internal and external delivery.
6. Develops analytical tools for use in the design and redesign of systems.
7. Analyzes detail systems factors, including input and output requirements, information flow, hardware and software requirements, and reliability characteristics.
8. Coordinates with client to define problem, determine data availability, report requirements, and resolve system design problems.
9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced analysts, and may have supervisory responsibilities.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Participates in special projects as required.
* Bachelors Degree in a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical certifications or training, or work experience.
* 10-15 years of directly related experience.
* This position is for a classroom trainer. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated and willing to pursue certifications in different disciplines.
* This position is located in the area of Warrenton, Virginia
The ideal candidate will have proficiency in/a strong understanding of the customer's current installation practices, IT infrastructure, communications security practices, and its basic telecommunications training program (technical track). The incumbent will be the primary instructor for several of these areas, to include classroom instruction, classroom preparation, development of curriculum and lesson plans, and in assisting in other areas as assigned.
* Strong oral and written communications skills
* Infrastructure skills (racking and stacking equipment)
* Experience in the customer's environment as a TISO, Field Engineer, or Engineering Specialist and/or Certification as a Master Electrician.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.