1 day left
- Full Time
Eastern Research Group, Inc. (www.erg.com), a well-respected consulting firm providing support to a wide range of federal, state, and commercial clients, is seeking a full-time experienced Electrical Engineer to independently execute electrical engineering projects at a federal agency client site in the Washington DC area. ERG offers a flexible, casual work place environment and the chance to be part of a dynamic and collaborative atmosphere. The qualified individual must be motivated with the skills to prioritize, perform, and communicate effectively in a fast-paced environment. Experience with ordnance fuze design and/or safe and arm (S&A) devices is preferred. Experience mentoring junior or mid-level engineers is required.
Specific duties include:
- Preparing electrical designs using AutoCAD software.
- Troubleshooting equipment problems.
- Oversee electrical system design and schematic development for various ordnance manufacturing programs
Ideal candidates must have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- At least 8 years professional electrical engineering experience.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Knowledge to apply engineering skills for the electrical design of ordnance systems.
- Knowledge and proficiency of National Fire Protection Association 79 and National Electrical Code including hazardous locations and equipment protection systems to mitigate hazards.
ERG offers competitive salaries and excellent benefits, including health and dental insurance, life insurance, long-term disability, educational benefits, FSAs, a generous 401k plan, profit sharing, an EAP, paid overtime, paid vacation and holidays, sick leave, and more. For more information about ERG, please visit www.erg.com. An EOE/M/F/Vet/Disability.