Quality Assurance Manager - Military HIV Research Program
5 days left
- Full Time
The Quality Assurance Manager supports the Department of Laboratory Diagnostics and Monitoring of the Military HIV Research Program. Responsibilities include:
- Providing Quality Assurance oversight for laboratory operations to include clinical laboratory and research regulated environments.
- Establish continuing quality and process improvement plans and maintain oversight of quality measures of lab performance.
- Review and update lab SOPs annually.
- Ensure documentation of SOP changes and trainings appropriately.
- Implement and maintain Quality System Essentials for laboratory and research missions.
- Maintain appropriate documentation of qualification and training in personnel files.
- 2-5 years of related Supervisory experience in laboratory operations, specifically quality management
- Experience managing CAP reaccreditation and US FDA 483 audits
- Medical Technologist Certification required
- Must be U.S Citizen / Must be able to obtain a National Security Clearance