Middle East Policy Summer Internships
The Project on Middle East Democracy (POMED) is now accepting Summer 2017 internship applications for our policy, research, Egypt programs, and civil society positions. Please visit pomed.org/get-involved for additional details and job descriptions.
- Candidates should be supportive of POMED's mission and principles
- Undergraduate and graduate students are eligible, as well as candidates not currently seeking academic degrees
- Candidates with full-time availability are preferred, though part-time schedules will be considered
- Successful applicants will be available for the duration of the internship term: Spring - early January through mid May; Summer - mid May through mid August; Fall - late August through mid December
- Candidates may also need to possess additional skills described in specific positions
While all POMED internships are unpaid, POMED will support the candidate in receiving academic credit for their work. All interns will have the opportunity to take part in our intern development program, which includes professional development sessions, opportunities to meet with former POMED interns working in the field, roundtables with subject matter experts, connections with POMED's international alumni network.