Temp to Hire - Administrative Assistant III
As an Administrative Assistant, you will:
- Provide phone support to team. Be helpful/courteous/professional to all callers. Be knowledgeable of constituents, inside and outside the firm, and know when it is appropriate/important to pull team members from meetings or otherwise interrupt team members or track them down for important callers/visitors.
- Be knowledgeable of teams’ schedule and maintain team members’ calendars, schedule conferences and meetings. Coordinate schedules, meeting rooms, menus, and travel arrangements.
- Make domestic and international travel arrangements, prepare itineraries and communicate with team members to keep them informed of upcoming events.
- Anticipate needs of team members and be proactive with respect to scheduling travel and assisting the team in preparing for meetings.
- Assist Investment Banking team with database needs. Database needs may involve direct data entry, organization and manipulation of data in Interaction, SalesForce, Access and Excel.
- Represent Baird in a professional manner both internally and externally through telephone and in-person contact. Addressing inquiries will require knowledge of the department's overall function, policies, procedures, or services.
- Process and submit expenses for team members through Concur system in a timely manner.
- Work as a team with other Administrative Assistants, backing up and assisting as needed.
What makes this opportunity great:
- Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership
- Allows you to start as a temporary associate and grow into a permanent associate
- Support and flexibility to grow and be your best at work, at home, and in the community
- Gives you the opportunity to work in a hands on environment where you are challenged and encouraged to create efficiencies within the role
What we look for:
- Administrative experience supporting multiple team members
- Professional demeanor with strong oral and written communication skills
- Associates or bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Experience using CRM and database programs, Concur and Salesforce a plus!
Who we are:
Baird is an employee owned, international wealth management, capital markets, private equity and asset management firm with offices in the United States, Europe and Asia. Established in 1919, Baird has more than $157 billion in client assets and over 3,300 associates serving the needs of individual, corporate, institutional and municipal clients.
Baird has built an environment of trust, respect and teamwork, where associates are our greatest asset. Committed to being a great place to work, Baird ranked No. 6 on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For in 2016, its thirteenth consecutive year on the list. To learn more about Baird’s culture, click here