Full Stack Software Engineer
We are currently seeking a mid-to-senior level, full-stack software engineer with an emphasis on web application development to join our very dynamic engineering team. This engineer will be working on systems that serve the very core of the Internet and whose technology is highly visible within the Internet Community. This engineer will need to be capable of working in an intellectually challenging and dynamic, “you build it, you run it” environment.
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Analyze, design, develop, deploy, and support our customer-facing and internal web applications, REST services, and other backend systems related to Whois, DNS, the routing public key infrastructure, and Internet route registry as well as billing and membership management software.
- Participate in our synchronized, multi-team scrum-base Agile development process, and develop Angular 2, Java EE, JBoss Seam / CDI / Spring, JBoss AS/Wildfly, Hibernate software in Linux-based environments with PostgreSQL.
- Deploy software with DevOps practices using Ansible, and support the full application stack.
- Experience with JBoss AS / Wildfly or other Java EE containers, JBoss Seam or other context-based dependency injection systems (CDI / Spring), REST architecture, HTML, CSS, Linux, Ansible, Git, Gradle, Docker and Maven are highly desirable. Familiarization with C, Ruby, Whois, RPKI, RDAP, DNS and IP networking are welcomed.
Background and Skills
- 4-year college degree preferably in an information systems or computer science related discipline OR equivalent work experience, plus an additional 10 years of work experience developing and deploying web applications in a Linux environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a team-based development lifecycle.
- Strong verbal and written skills, and the ability to demonstrate work via presentations.
- Industry experience with developing and deploying modern, responsive and web accessible applications.
Apply for Full Stack Software Engineer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly