Systems Engineer (Scrum Master)- Polygraph
Designs and defines system architecture for new or existing computer systems. 1. Performs complex systems development and design work that may include logic design, I/O design, firmware development, model formulation, manufacturing and development cost projections, computer architecture analysis and design, and analog or digital systems engineering. 2. Performs systems modeling, simulation, and analysis. 3. Plans upgrades of operating systems and designs systems enhancements. 4. Develops documentation on new or existing systems. 5. Develops and conducts tests to ensure systems meet documented user requirements. 6. Identifies, analyzes, and resolves system problems. 7. Provides system/equipment/specialized training and technical guidance. 8. Determines system specifications, input/output processes, and working parameters for hardware/software compatibility. 9. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced systems engineers and may have supervisory responsibility. 10. May serve as a technical team or task lead. 11. Serves as liaison with clients, participating in meetings to ensure client needs are met. 12. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technology as assigned. 13. Participates in special projects as required. Education 1. Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, technical training, or work/military experience. 2. Masters Degree preferred. Qualifications
- Demonstrated experience as a Technical Delivery Manager, (TDM), responsible for oversight of all activities related to managing program software releases, to include identifying requirement, development, testing, and deployment.
- Demonstrated experience with creating Work Breakdown Schedules (WBS) to display timelines, resource tasking, milestones, deliverables, resources, budgets and dependencies between tasks.
- Ability to analyze new requirements, triage impacts and allocated for assessment to the appropriate development team.
- Experienced Scrum Master: Lead team agile activities, including sprint planning, scrums, technical exchange meetings (TEMS), planning, scheduling, and coordinating team meetings, and identifying and tracking issues, risks, and mitigation strategies.
- Work closely with development and operations teams to enable sound agile practices
- Assist management with schedule and budget for fiscal year planning. Responsible for monthly and quarterly updates to support senior level management reporting and ensure mission needs across multiple projects and programs are being met.
- Work across multiple teams and groups, supporting cross-program communication, coordination and planning.
- Identify and track dependencies, milestones and program critical path elements.
- Define and implement process improvements and CM practices, including procedures for testing, deploying, and operations of production systems.
- Knowledge of or experience supporting Trident Flagship a plus!