Sr. Financial Analyst - 1221
The MIL Corporation seeks a Sr. Financial Analyst to support a Federal Government client at our Washington, DC 20005 location. The Sr. Financial Analyst will perform reconciliations and provide analysis and reporting support.
• Provide financial reporting support from GL to sub GL reconciliations
• Perform TIER file reconciliations and various other reconciliations
• Provide analysis in support of accurate financial reporting
• BA/BS in Accounting/Finance
• 5 years of Financial Analyst experience
• Federal financial management and accounting experience
• Reconciliation experience
• General Ledger experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Very good interpersonal and organization skills
• DoD or DHS experience/clearance
All applicants for this position must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret clearance; please note that the clearance process takes into account financial background aspects.
The MIL Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity and sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. #CB