Principal Contracts Administrator - Secret Clearance Required
Conducts negotiation and administration of government contracts and sub-to-prime contracts.
1. Administers prime contracts/sub-to-prime contracts, including negotiation of proposals, contract administration, and contract close-out.
2. Serves as the company's primary point of contact with the Government Contracting Officer and/or Prime Contractor's Subcontracts Administrator.
3. Provides contracts advice, interpretation of contract requirements and identification of risk to program management and senior leadership.
4. Reviews solicitation requests to ensure compliance with terms and conditions.
5. Negotiates contract terms from proposal stage to contract close-out in accordance with relevant laws, regulations and company policies.
6. Coordinates with progr am managers to ensure contract requirements are fulfilled.
7. Provides guidance and work leadership to less-experienced contracts administrators
8. Maintains current knowledge of relevant contractual procedures and practices.
9. Participates in special projects as required.
1. Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
2. Professional certification (CPCM/CFCM) preferred.
3. 8-10 years of related experience in contracts administration. Experience working within the DOD and/or Intelligence Community preferred
At a minimum, the successful candidate must possess an active Secret clearance. The ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance is preferred.
As a trusted systems integrator for more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology provides information technology (IT), systems engineering, professional services and simulation and training to customers in the defense, federal civilian government, health, homeland security, intelligence, state and local government and commercial sectors.With approximately 32,000 professionals worldwide, the company delivers IT enterprise solutions, manages large-scale, mission-critical IT programs and provides mission support services.GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.