Senior Staffing Sales Executive
Responsible for the growth and expansion of Commercial Staffing services on a national basis. Work closely with the Staffing team to align prospecting and sales activities with existing network capabilities.
- Find and sell SourceAmerica Staffing services to secure jobs for people with disabilities and provide revenue for commercial line of business growth.
- Responsible for generating new clients. Business to business sales, networking, social media connections, telephone and cold calling. Identifying key decision makers within organizations, and set up meeting. Ability to develop new business through RFP qualification, proposal development and managing complex sales process to successful closure
- Prepare sales reports and generate proper bill/pay structures to ensure a proper gross profit level
- Submitting weekly sales reports and activities. Provide forecasting of potential new business. Understanding company's sales goals and meeting or exceeding those goals.
- Set, plan and lead sales meetings both in person and via webinars and conference calls.
- Utilize a CRM tool to capture activity, opportunities, contacts and documents.
- Meet or exceed annual sales targets.
- Work closely with the Staffing team to align sales efforts with network capabilities.
- Participate in Regional and National Meetings, Trade Shows, Conferences and Strategic Planning Meetings as needed.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience in Commercial Sales/Business Development
- Experience in commercial staffing services including but not limited to call centers, light industrial, professional and IT placements is strongly preferred
- Documentable track record of prior sales success
- Experience devising detailed business plans
- Demonstrated experience of execution of business plans
- Demonstrated critical thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to resolve complex matters
- Constantly utilizes high level of interpersonal skills, negotiation skills, and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills including presentation skills to senior level management
- Personal computer skills especially SalesForce and MS Office.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in demanding conditions
- Travel required
- Highly resilient: able to handle setbacks and forge ahead towards a goal
- Creative: able to figure out new ways to solve challenges while remaining consistent with SourceAmerica values and looking after the needs of all stakeholders
SourceAmerica is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.