Axiom Resource Management, Inc. is currently looking for a Communications Specialist to support the Defense Health Agency’s Communication Division. As a Communications Specialist, you will be responsible for supporting the strategic direction of a tobacco cessation counter-marketing education campaign.
The qualified candidate will:
- Be able to identify relevant news articles in the media, and research and develop original content used to engage a specific demographic on web and social media platforms.
- Be able to write and edit, including the ability to write for a variety of communications mediums. Candidate will be expected to research, write, coordinate articles, and manage communication strategies related to tobacco cessation.
- Support marketing opportunities, target audience analysis, exhibit management, email marketing distribution, print order fulfillment, and other duties as assigned.
- Be organized, with the ability to multi-task and set priorities. Be and comfortable asking for help or reconsideration of priorities.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications or a related field and have a technical writing background with proficiency using MS Office.
- Proficiency in Chicago or AP writing style is preferred.
- Prior social media marketing, advertising, technical writing, and project management experience.
- Prior experience managing social media content on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube in support of a health awareness promotion campaign is desired.
- Detail-oriented with strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills, and must have the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and accomplish multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to undergo a background investigation which requires U.S. Citizenship.
- Willingness to travel.
Send resume and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit us at www.axiom-rm.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer