DRYWALL PROJECT MANAGER
- Manage all resources and coordinate parties to ensure an efficient smooth running drywall construction projects.
- Oversee performance of project, managing the schedule and controlling costs in order to optimize profits.
- Account for changes in work and extra costs, and negotiate related change orders with clients.
- Prepare contracts, project budgets, schedules of values, and assist in preparing requisitions and manage procurement and pre-construction processes as required.
- Foster good relationships with clients, owners, designers, consultants and vendors.
- Attend or lead pre-award, progress and other project related meetings as required.
- Demonstrate a commitment to a safe and injury-free environment on projects.
- Complete other related tasks and projects as assigned.
Required Skills, Qualifications:
- Requires 5 year’s commercial construction or commensurate experience.
- Experience with plans, specs, submittals and other typical construction documents required, familiarity with LEED docs and requirements preferred.
- Requires capability to represent Tri-State among all project stake holders, and to develop and maintain relationships with new and existing clients and vendors.
- Requires strong management and organizational skills.
- Proficiency with written and verbal English language required.
- Requires basic computer proficiency. Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word required; Adobe, On Screen Takeoff, Quick Bid helpful.
- Requires professionalism, dependability and ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality.
- Degree in construction related field preferred.