The Administrative Office (AO), an agency of the Judicial Branch of the Federal government, is committed
to serving and supporting the Federal court system of the United States. The AO provides a broad range
of legislative, legal, financial, technology, data, management, administrative and program support
services to the Federal Courts.
The AO is seeking a dynamic, exceptional leader to serve as a Management Analyst within the Business
Process Branch in the Data Governance Division of the Judiciary Data and Analysis Office (JDAO). AO
positions are classified and paid under a broad-banded system with the exception of positions in the AO
Executive Service. Salary is commensurate with experience. Most AO employees are eligible for full
Federal and Judiciary benefits.
The AO is committed to attracting the best and brightest applicants in support of the Third Branch of
government. In our role as a support organization of the Judiciary, AO employees are challenged to
utilize their talents and expertise to ensure the Judiciary’s critical role in American society is not only
upheld, but enhanced for the future.
**This announcement will close on March 27 or once we receive a total of 125 applications, whichever comes first.**
- Occasional Travel
- You may be expected to travel for this position.
Applicants must have demonstrated experience as listed below. This requirement is according to the AO Classification, Compensation, and Recruitment Systems which include interpretive guidance and reference to the OPM Operating Manual for Qualification Standards for General Schedule Positions.
Specialized Experience: Applicants must have at least one year of specialized experience which is in or directly related to the line of work of this position. Specialized experience must demonstrate ALL areas defined below:
(1) Developing business requirements and conducting report testing;
(2) Performing data governance support activities, both tactical and strategic; AND
(3) Conducting data quality analysis and reviews.
(Resume must show clear and convincing evidence of all areas of specialized experience.)
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
- All information is subject to verification. Applicants are advised that false answers or omissions of information on application materials or inability to meet the following conditions may be grounds for non-selection, withdrawal of an offer of employment, or dismissal after being employed.
- Selection for this position is contingent upon completion of OF-306, Declaration for Federal Employment during the pre-employment process and proof of U.S. citizenship or, for noncitizens, proof of authorization to work in the United States and proof of entitlement to receive compensation. Additional information on the employment of non-citizens can be found at http://ww.usajobs.gov/Help/working-in-government/non-citizens. For a list of documents that may be used to provide proof of citizenship or authorization to work in the United States, please refer to Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification.
- A background security investigation is required for all selectees. Appointment will be subject to a successful completion of a background security investigation and favorable adjudication. Failure to successfully meet these requirements may be grounds for appropriate personnel action. A background security reinvestigation or supplemental investigation may be required at a later time.
- All new AO employees must identify a financial institution for direct deposit of pay before appointment.
- You will be required to serve a trial period if selected for a first-time appointment to the Federal government, transferring from another Federal agency, or serving as a first-time supervisor. Failure to successfully complete the trial period may result in termination of employment.
- If appointed to a temporary position, management may have the discretion of converting the position to permanent depending upon funding and staffing allocation.
- Relocation expenses may be provided, but only if authorized by the Director of the AO.
- The selectee of this position may be assigned to an official duty station outside the advertised area.
Public Trust - Background Investigation