Paid Internship - Digital Marketing - Spring 2017
We're very excited to be able to offer this paid internship at the Association for Professionals in Infection Control and Epidemiology (APIC). We are an individual membership organization representing the needs of more than 15,000 infection prevention professionals whose mission it is to create a safer world through the prevention of infection. This is a wonderful learning opportunity for the individual who has the necessary knowledge, skills, and abilities to:
- Assist in writing copy for e-blasts, website, ads, and other digital media for various APIC programs and initiatives.
- Assist in coordinating and plotting bi-weekly Education Now e-newsletter and Insider News conference e-newsletter.
- Assist in development of promotional schedules for various APIC programs
- Assist in maintaining conference microsite and compiling site statistics
- Assist in the development of the conference online program planner and App
- Assist in developing and helping monitor statistics for marketing dashboards
- Assist in compiling website statistics for analysis and usage trends
- Assist in coordination of monthly house ad schedules and deliverables
- Assist in the shared drive re-organization for marketing digital files
- Assist with coordination of other marketing projects as needed, such as exhibits
The successful candidate will be pursuing or have pursued a major in marketing/business with strong copywriting and computer skills, knowledge of html coding, experience with digital media including e-marketing software, web publishing platforms, and desktop publishing software.
Interest or experience in the healthcare field and/or nonprofit organizations is a plus.
Our normal business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. We expect the candidate we hire for this paid internship to work approximately 15 hours a week for 15 weeks.