Bilingual Spanish Litigation Assistant
Duties include: organizing documents and coordinating document productions, translating various legal documents, preparing court filings, legal research and writing, preparing witnesses, coordinating trial and meeting set-ups and logistics, assist attorneys during meetings and assist with the practice group's marketing efforts.
This is an excellent position for someone considering law school in 2019 or 2020 or someone looking to advance into a senior paralegal position.
- A degree
- One to two years legal administrative experience; experience during college counts
- Overall GPA of 3.5 or higher
- Fully bilingual Spanish (written & spoken)
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Excellent software skills and have the ability to learn new software's quickly
- Able to work routine, last minute overtime